Welcome to the Professional Learning Catalog for EDU /ed-u/, CU Denver CPE Workshops & Events, and ASPIRE Alternative Licensure.
From this page you can:
- Join EDU /ed-u/ and pay for your membership by clicking on the EDU /ed-u/ membership link to the left.
- Browse the catalog and purchase additional professional learning module packages from EDU /ed-u/ in addition to the free module set you receive with your membership.
For instructions on how to gain access to your free set of modules, click here.
Successful completion of an online professional learning module earns a designated number of contact hours that may be applied to an educator’s license renewal through the Colorado Department of Education. According to Colorado rule 12.02(1), an educator may apply up to 90 contact hours of ongoing professional development or training experiences towards license renewal. EDU will provide the documentation of completed contact hours to each participant. It will be the participant’s responsibility to submit one’s own license renewal paperwork to CDE.
- Register for Workshops and Events
- Login to your ASPIRE to Teach Alternative Licensure LMS account
- 2 Day Workshop: “Healer, heal thyself; Teacher, teach thyself” – Learning about the Self and its Impact on Teaching $60.00